In the event of a Canada Post service disruption on September 26, 2018, the delivery of your RS Invoices and payments mailed to us may be impacted. However, you are still responsible to keep your RS Account up-to-date. If your payment is not received, you could incur additional interest charges on your past due account.
Below are a few options available to help you manage your account during a Canada Post service disruption:
For Invoice and Balance Owing –
- Provide us with your email address by calling our office 204-632-1660 or email email@example.com with this information
- View and print your invoice online with your account login
- Call our office at 204-632-1660 for your account balance due
For Bill Payment Options to pay your account on time –
- Payments can be dropped off at our Head Office at 175 Plymouth Street, Winnipeg, MB
- Courier your cheque, at your expense, to our Head Office at 175 Plymouth Street, Winnipeg, MB
- If you make payments via EFT and we are not already signed up for this option, please request the information you require to set us up
- If one of our drivers are at your location for service on a regular basis, cheques can be given to the driver only if our office is notified in advance
Should you have any questions regarding your account at any time, please call 204-632-1660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.